Build your own

By Anonymous - 05/09/2024 13:00 - United States - Maryland Heights

Today, after my wife gave birth to another of our daughters, she announced that this was the last one. When I reminded her I still needed a son to carry on my name, she replied, "Well, you've got four girls. You want a boy? Birth him yourself!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 90
You deserved it 1 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a s*xist thing to say in 2024. Girls can carry on the family name too, ya know.... And carrying kids is hard enough without you complaining that one isn't a boy. My Dad had 3 girls, and all 3 of us are using his family name - married. Get your head out your *ss.

Comes down to you bud… women have 2 X chromosomes. Men have an X and a Y. It’s your fault for shooting only Xs…. 4 times. Don’t be a daft misogynist. Girls are awesome!

Comments

What a s*xist thing to say in 2024. Girls can carry on the family name too, ya know.... And carrying kids is hard enough without you complaining that one isn't a boy. My Dad had 3 girls, and all 3 of us are using his family name - married. Get your head out your *ss.

Comes down to you bud… women have 2 X chromosomes. Men have an X and a Y. It’s your fault for shooting only Xs…. 4 times. Don’t be a daft misogynist. Girls are awesome!

Casual misogyny. Daughters can carry on your name also.

Noctsurreality1302 5

You want a son, do what my grandparents did and adopt one.

Check out Henry VIII over here. "Sire me a son that he may carry my name forth into eternity, lest thy head be cleaved from thy body, you ghastly wench." Your wife's response was too polite. You should go **** yourself. Admittedly it'll be tough with your head permanently stuck up your ass, but with your tic-tac of a dick you'll get there.

Bloodline is bullshit anyway. The only way it means anything is if it had some magical effect... or being royalty, successions and all that jazz.

Underscore_foo 4

Dude the planet doesn’t want the strain of another one of your children… that may end up to be another girl. Love the daughters you have and get over it, it’s not that deep

you're the one that produced 4 girls. it's not your wife's job to keep breeding until you're satisfied

Literally, the X or Y chromosome that most influences sex/gender comes from the father in 99% of the cases. the mother has nothing to do with if it is a boy or not, it's all the father's sperm's work there.

soundsfakebutok 9

holy ****, you’re a real prick, you know that?