Cheers

By Username - 10/10/2011 13:56 - United States

Today, while at Six Flags my boyfriend won a huge stuffed animal for me. After a whole day of carrying it around, when he dropped me off he told me that he wants the stuffed animal back. He just didn't want to carry it around all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 757
You deserved it 3 687

Same thing different taste

Comments

Mourningstar 4

A sign of things to come....RUN!!! Lol! He's like that in bed to I bet

Hmm the verdict is still out on this one..ydi IF you gave it back to him and/or fyl IF you kept it but the consequences were DIAR/DIRE! (either will do and i kinda like both for the desired effect :)

WOW - what a prick. You need to throw it at him, but first show him where to cut the little hole in the crotch, because if he wants any sex, as far as your concerned, he'll be ******* the stuffed animal for a long time.

Airborn0280 18

Did he thank you for holding the prize he won?

sodapopper 6

Yeah, im thinking he's got other plans for that animal... Btw are u sure ur really his girlfriend?? Or the stalker friend who came with his sister....?

matt120784 0

Tell him to have fun ******* it because he won't be getting any from you...

CyonideCyns 0

You could use this to your advantage, say you don't dump him, he gets you pregnant, but you do not want the baby, you can simply say it's still yours I just carried it around for you for nine or ten months, like that stuffed animal at Six Flags! Sounds like a viable plan to me :)

blacksswan 10

There is a huge difference between a baby and a stuffed animal. why bring a child into this world and throw him around like that stuffed animal will be thrown around soon.

CyonideCyns 0

There is a huge difference between being serious and making a joke. Why get mad and make a big deal out of it when you could just laugh?