Creepy

By bubba - 17/10/2011 10:02 - China

Today, my boyfriend of 3 years felt comfortable enough with me to disclose that he had previously spent 4 years in a mental institute because he tried to kill his mother. He also told me we will be together forever. I'm scared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 457
You deserved it 5 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, if he wants to be together forever he's probably not planning on killing you any time soon

I cant wait to see his reaction when you guys break up.

Comments

brightstarwoman 3

He sounds unstable! Get out while you can!

I dont see why you don't start acting like a total bitch then he wouldn't love you anymore and leave you so you dont have to be scared

knick64 7

Hey if you like him enough to date him and know him well enough you should be fine if he's out now he should be more mentally stable. But hey if he goes nuts change your name and move to Mexico/Canada I can help with that.

Nuahavizu 17

If he ever starts to be abusive, at all, run and never look back. People don't change, and the one thing i can't stand to see is a woman who actually believes her husband/bf whatever when he hits her and says he is sorry and he won't do it again. The first time he even so much as grabs you by the arm a little too hard, don't even look in the rear view mirror, you are probably saving your life.

You're right, except for one thing: People do change. Change is the only constant, as my mama always says. OP, you should trust him a little more. Lots of people out there have mental issues, and they can be controlled. He may have been going through a very rough time in his life when he did that. If he's not in that institution anymore, then he was probably deemed safe for mainstream society. If you have any concerns, bring them up to him. His reaction could be all the indicator you need. Sounds to me like you have nothing to worry about, and like 271 said, run at the sight of warning signs.

Lemonkiss 0

Hmm that happened to me. My boyfriend of a year also recently revealed his fantasies about killing random strangers, his hallucinations, and disturbing fetishes.

Ouch I feel for you, at least he hopefully hasn't acted on them. I'd be worries!!

16: seeing how FML's are usually bad things, i would hope that it is her last FML and nothing worse happens! :)

I advise you to try not to break up with him anytime soon, who knows what he will do then.... Yikes