Danger zone

By didntevenknow - 13/08/2012 15:06 - Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur

Spicy
Today, I was fooling around on Omegle, when I came across a guy who claimed he could suck himself off. I was doubtful, but morbidly curious, so I told him to prove it. Turns out he could. Before I could close the browser window in horror, my dad walked in and got a good look too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 557
You deserved it 38 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BubbleGrunge 18

I'm slightly curious if your dad was not at least a tad impressed. I mean, who wouldn't want that ability??

I'm not sure if I should click Your Life Sucks or You Deserved it, but either way, this is beautiful.

Comments

I wish I could do that! I'd never leave my house!

Lol that shit turns me on. That way I don't have to do it.

zimripple 8

Are you saying that you would prefer your potential bf sucking his own dick rather then you blowing him? And that you would enjoy watching? Da fuq...

It's called a fetish. It's really not my fault it turns me on. If my current bf tried it himself and managed to, well my body will react in kind. (he can't tho) It's like how some people like feet or lacy lingerie. Sorry it's weird. I get off to autofellatio. It's not a big deal

Yeah, I don't like the idea of putting my face up against someones genitals, so if they really wanted oral, it would be best for me if they could give it to themselves. I would rather have regular sex honestly. Oh course, in this case it would be my girlfriend eating herself out instead of someone sucking themselves off.

zimripple 8

Understandable I guess. I'd be afraid he was like half gay or something if he liked doing that to himself though. I don't even like kissing my gf after she goes down on me until she uses mouthwash.

"Half gay"?? Did you mean "bisexual" by any chance? Does giving yourself a handjob by masturbating count too?

Probably meant of questionable sexuallity. Maybe leaning towards the other side of the fence. Masturbation is different. Everyone does that. It's normal. However I think you would have to be not entirely straight if your a guy who likes dick in their mouth.

37- It's your own genitals. Why do you have an issue with them? I mean, I understand not wanting to kiss her after she had her mouth on another man's genitals. But that's your own flesh.

I totally agree with you. I mean a lot of people don't particularly like kissing after going down on their bf/gf. I'm the same with the whole mouthwash concept. Although I am a girl so I think that makes it even worse....

46 - so its only "half gay" if you have your own dick in your mouth compared to having it in your hand? Uh oh, since you don't wanna give a man a hand job, you better stop masturbating since that's the logic you employ. Autofellatio is masturbation. Deal with it.

66- Agreed. I've never had my own penis in my mouth, (or anyone else's penis might I add), but like virtually all other men out there, I have had it in my hand for sexual reasons, many, many times. I have a high sex drive, it feels good, and it's free. I don't see how pleasuring yourself is gay whether it's your own hand, mouth, toes, or whatever. To each their own, I guess. :P

Sorry, Op, but you totally deserved that one! Honestly, what did you think would happen if you called his bluff? He'd either do it, as you clearly saw, or he'd try and fail, and you're still watching some guy straining to blow himself. I'm thinking you asked to see it, because either way, you wanted to. ;) Cheers!

Haha he would have to be very flexible, but YDI for asking him to do it.

This FML has inspired me to try and suck my own dick.

25- All the power to you if you succeed. :P

I anticipate this will result in at least one new FML...

Hey, one in 400 men can do it! Let's hope you're lucky!

RedPillSucks 31

This would be funnier if #25 was actually female.

I so hoped OP would be a guy xD That would make the whole thing even funnier. But alas..

Malevolent_Bunny 0

Now I can't help but think of the Mastercard ad: Internet connection:$30 Webcam: $50 Catching your older brother enjoying autofellatio on camera as revenge for years of wet willies and noogies? Priceless!

Am I the only one who thought of "Clerks" when reading this FML? "So he did it..."

That's insane. I'm hoping your dad didn't yell at you for that.