Drill sergeant

By Anonymous - 10/07/2024 15:00 - United States

Today, my wife said I shouldn't wash or iron the clothes, or do the dusting and vacuuming, because, I "don't do it correctly." Also my wife: "You don't do anything to help around here." FML
I agree, your life sucks 451
You deserved it 161

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have her teach you how SHE likes it done. That is time together and shows you are trying to help. Don't, however, get mad and accusatory in tone when ..... asking... for her to show you how to do it right.

That leaves the cooking, and if you have them, spending more time with your kids. Chop chop.

Comments

That leaves the cooking, and if you have them, spending more time with your kids. Chop chop.

There's also washing the dishes, changing lightbulbs, installing/removing the AC, and fixing stuff around the house. Not to mention gardening and taking care of the family pets.

Have her teach you how SHE likes it done. That is time together and shows you are trying to help. Don't, however, get mad and accusatory in tone when ..... asking... for her to show you how to do it right.

So do it ******* well then. The weaponized incompetence is aggravating and leads us to feel we can't rely on you. And when you've shown, time and time again, that you will **** up even the most basic task, then we start to see you as a another chore we have to manage. And once you become THAT, then we're done. We'll ride it out for a few more years and then divorce your ass. Yet, you'll blame women, like always, while you've sat on your ass and created messes and work for her. Learn how to be a functional adult, you ass.

Lffayen 4

OP, if your significant other isn't being reasonable, have her try doing the tasks she normally has you handle for a week and correct her mistakes in the way you wish she would handle you. leading by example is much better than suffering through an unreasonable partner. also, person above me, quit dating men if you can't find a better way to educate your partner than just passing blame.

OniKudaki 6

I didn't realize my wife was married to some one else as well. 😂