False hope

By :(( - 14/06/2011 18:06 - United States

Today, I invited over my best friend, whom I've loved for over a year, since she had to tell me "something important". I got excited and thought she was going to tell me she loved me too. She ended up coming out to me, and wanted to know if I would meet her girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 984
You deserved it 6 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well atleast she trusts you as a friend and you know that she won't be with another guy? :)

Uh, no. There isn't. Lesbians don't like guys. They don't like dicks. Lesbians don't want to get with you. Ever.

Comments

brokenhelix 4

you're her best "friend." you're in the friend zone, that's why she isn't dating you. I'm not surprised at all and I don't understand why you're so confused

if it were me, I'd say "yeah, I'll meet her, but only if we have a threesome."

Why didnt you tell her you loved her when you first realized it? Sorry for the heart break but you tolerated it, and quietly suffering does not mean that guys love a girl so much that they are doing it for the good of "enter generic excuse here." It's just wasted time.

mrshatch21 0

i am a lesbian an my lady like penetrative sex. I very rarely use a ***** instead of my fingers, but that doesn't mean she likes dick. I mean would u **** a guy with a vag just because u like pussy? I think not. I'm not saying I want tranny, because I love vag, but I'm just saying men are gross and one day, thanks to German scientist, we won't need them for reproduction anymore and then we won't be asked stupid questions anymore. :)have a good day boys.

@256 you aren't gay because men are disgusting, you think men are disgusting because you are gay, and you can't make generalities like that based on how few men you know, that's like me saying that all women are lesbians based on you, your girlfriend, the op's best friend and her girlfriend. also one day there will only be women left, the y chromosome is slowly shrinking, this has happened before with a certain species with lizards, now they simulate sex with another female to reproduce asexually.

Flutist 3

Know what would be super awesome Op? If her girl is your sister!