Great date

By SonofDonald - 22/01/2013 17:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went on a date with a co-worker I've been interested in for some time. The topic of discussion she chose over lunch: how she's living a double-life as an escort in Flint and that she thinks she's picked up an STD from unprotected sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 475
You deserved it 4 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you found out about the STD before possibly having sex with her.

Comments

At least you found that out beforehand.

Noor, it seems as though people have knelt down to kiss your ass! Congratulations, you can now join the ranks of Perdix and Doc Bastard!

That's the first and last date right?! Sorry but FYL for this date but if there's a second after what you just heard its YDI.

fuckmylife518 15

You know, she probably just did that specifically because she didn't want to go out with you but didn't want to hurt your feelings either...either that or you picked a winner, and I wish you the best of luck.

You're deep in the friendzone my friend.

Well...look on the bright side. At least you found out all of this and what kind of person she really is when no one is looking. Consider yourself extremely lucky!

That's classy and sexy! Well she feels close enough to you to tell you something this private. Although I would say FYL more for that. At least you found out about the STD by her telling you and not actually sharing! On the plus side, $50 and you've got a new girlfriend...for an hour!

Obey_StudBoii 23

Looks like she's just a tad bit to honest for a first date