Heated gaming moment

By Anonymous - 15/02/2017 22:00 - United States - Columbia City

Today, I went to my boyfriend's house after working a night shift. The door was locked and, so I wouldn't wake his parents, I called him. Twelve times. Each call went to voicemail and I was left standing outside in the freezing rain until he finally let me in. What was he doing? Playing video games. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 925
You deserved it 1 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Considering the fact that it went straight to voicemail, his phone was likely off, or dead. If he was playing video games, it's easy not to notice. If he wasn't expecting you, he'd have no reason to be waiting for your call, or for you to get there. If he was expecting you, then he really needs to get his act together. Either way, FYL.

Mom: Son, pause your game Son: I can't pause it, I'm online. Mom: What do you mean? Just pause it Son: But maaa...I CANT pause it!!! Mom: PAUSE the ******* game!! Every time....

Comments

Same thing happened to me. only it was -30 weather out and luckily for me the door was unlocked. But i still spent about 20 minutes outside.

dca101 23

12 times? Someone's a little obsessive

Mrst0530 10
pacman490 21

As a guy who lives with his parents and plays video games, I can say don't date guys like us

Lucas McDevitt 9

Op I would have left after the second call. If my bf did that he wouldn't be getting anything for at least a week.

Why didn't you just go home? You must have the patience of a saint, calling him 12 times and waiting for him to answer his phone while you just stood outside the whole time.

Maybe OP works within walking distance of the boyfriend's house and not her own and had planned to stay there and not brought a car/ organised a lift because of this. If it was a night shift it is possible there were no more busses.

sgdigaetano 3

Time for a new, more mature boyfriend.