Pianissimo

By Anonymous - 20/06/2010 07:21 - United States

Today, I was at work as a musician, sitting on a piano bench. Suddenly, I found myself at eye-level with the piano, dumped on the floor by the broken bench, with my legs splayed out. I felt like I picked the wrong day to wear a skirt to work - but the audience members all disagreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 959
You deserved it 4 387

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well done, OP, well done. This is why tights were invented, despite the fact that they're horrible to wear, they do at least cover you up in unfortunate incidents like this. But still, sucks all the same, I guess.

Well guess what? I'm not first! We non-firsts outnumber you firsts by so much, you should go and cower in a corner.

Comments

Obviously a lie, because if you were facing the piano your back would be to them.

So - I've got to clarify. First off, thank you to all who called me a douchebag; love ya! This really happened to me. I was playing an electric keyboard on a stand, hence me facing the audience and exposing myself. But using "keyboard" instead of "piano" would've made my post too long, so I used "piano" instead."

I was singing, rapping and playing keys with a dance band at the time of this incident - not at a piano recital. The bench lost two of the rivets that secure the underside/collapsable mechanism; this probably happened over time as the bench was set up and collapsed and set up again. I have a lawyer looking into the bench company's liability agreement with end-users like myself. And yes, I was both well-groomed and well-dressed at the time. No coochie shots, but plenty of panties showing. Not a single "boo" in the house. My band is popular at this venue; apparently so are my undies.

meow97 0

I would love to see "her show".

lol well you can take that as a complement or you can be offended id say just roll with it