Slapstick manners

By jake - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, as my girlfriend and I were on a romantic dinner for two, I tried pulling out the chair for her. She fell over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 610
You deserved it 6 403

Top comments

Olovio 5
flockz 19

boy: "did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" girl: "AWWWW thats so sweeet!!!" boy: "because your face is really ****** up" girl: "......"

Comments

Olovio 5

Oh the glory of puns! And OP, I'm sure she'll forgive you! It was a simple accident.

flockz 19

boy: "did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" girl: "AWWWW thats so sweeet!!!" boy: "because your face is really ****** up" girl: "......"

If chivalry wasn't dead, the women would be. And to #11: you're not the only person on here who knows what smartphowned.com is.

13FTW 9

I don't believe one can "break her butt".

23, I don't believe anyone here cares about your beliefs regarding broken butts.

Hopefully y'all were both able to laugh about it afterwards.

Will since we are talking about falling people. I saw a guy fall off his bike this morning, He looked around to see if anyone saw his fall. So I made sure to make direct eye contact;)

enonymous 8

"Chivalry is dead and women killed it. A woman's test in life is material. A mans test in life is a woman. Men don't go out and buy nice cars and things for themselves they go out and buy nice things to attract a woman. Once a woman says 'oh nice ferrari' men say 'GOTCHA BITCH!'"

13FTW 9

I'm really quite surprised no crazed spelling/grammar Nazi has yet to jump on the opportunity to once again free the world of grammatical and spelling errors.

Omg it falling not fallinf!!!!!!!! ;) jk idc.

Olovio 5

I'm on my phone, g & f are right next to each other :(

13FTW 9

It's quite alright and I understand fully. Just poking fun at the grammar Nazi's in this world. Where would we be without them?

bfsd42 20

42, as they say, "Big truck = Small ****". I'm ready for Texas to thumb me down to eternal damnation.

decidedlyvague 11

G and f are right next to each other. So were the Jews and Nazis. Look how well they got along. Speel yur wurds! Speel em!

brii_love007 0

shes really falling for you huh?

evanedwards85 6

She probably didn't do it on purpose seeing as they both commented at the same time

KiddNYC1O 20

Hey there, #46... if you look closely, you'd see that #1 and #2 posted their comments at the same time.

evanedwards85 6

79 lol what's YOUR excuse for copying 51

bfsd42 20

46 & 82. Dude, I was gonna say you are a douche, but that comeback was top notch. Touché. Not douche.

rexgar2000 10

for #46 they both posted at the same time. look before you even say anything.

joecelticsballa 0

hah i did that to my friend. half day of ISS......

So you tried to pull out a chair for your friend while on a romantic dinner which caused him to fall and got a ISS?

skata 4

you went on a romatic dinner date with your friend and you got a half day of ISS? half a day of ISS is the stupidest thing I've ever heard

joecelticsballa 0

95- thank you thats what i meant either those ppl r retarted or trying to act smart

suckstoobeyou 0

No, your retarded for making the comment.... If you read it right the maybe you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment about a accident on a DATE....

DrTexas 0

Should have just took her to a drive-thru.

not_cool808 14

IDK getting food to go (maybe not from a fast through) and going to eat some where private is really nice.

frodoman 13

Well your causing the world around her to fall apart huh?

Man that must have been embarrising, but hey we all have our mistakes. Talk About chivalry lol, fyl.

HentaiBunny 4

Were you a man and made sweet love to her when she hit the floor? That seems pretty romantic to me..

frodoman 13

With you anyone would wanna make sweet to you

tylersign 11

Yeah. In the restaurant. Also, people pulled up chairs to watch.

evanedwards85 6
HentaiBunny 4
frodoman 13

You have a gorgeous face lol. How can I hit you up?

KiddNYC1O 20

Oh, it's not the duck face, Bunny.

HentaiBunny 4
bertoelmexicano 6
StopDropNRoll 11

Duck face? All I saw were the twins =P Haha jk

Ninja_assassinXD 8

At least chivalry isn't dead......