Thanks, I hate it!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, I got my first tip. It was a Mentos. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 215
You deserved it 5 781

Top comments

Could it have a meaning? Like "Keep your mouth fresh". Anyway Mentos tip is better than no tip.

Comments

did u eat it? i got a quarter once on a $60 tab. i just left the quarter on the table but going home i got on the bus and i was exactly a quarter short. i found that funny.

Let me guess. The man driving the bus was named Mr. Iron E. Blows?

you should have posted that as your own fml!

(sighs) May I have your mailing address again, please? This is about the 10th time I've had to chop a part of my body off. First it was a small piece of brain, and... (starts foaming) OH GOD!!! NOOOOOO!!!! (starts convulsing) BRAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNSSSSS!!! (bites the nearest co-worker) (returns to his desk, straightens his tie and wipes the foam off of his mouth) Um... where was I? Oh yeah. Mailing address, please?

I would take that as a double tip

blazingman311 1

Better than the Mentos WRAPPER I got.

xsuicidal_memori 0

OMFG I WAS THINKING THAT XD mentos rocket FTW >:D

Here is another tip... Don't eat yellow snow. I bet your day is complete now.

That wasn't a tip, it fell out of someone's purse as they tried to decide if you were worth a whole five dollar bill or not.

Maybe there's a reason you got some Mentos... Try to smell your own breath before serving. FYL.

This was the tip: Brush your teeth, you have lethal breath mate.

grimmelok 0