The language of love

By TextsAlot - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, my husband has been out of town for a week. The only text I've got from him was, "I didn't take a poop today." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 533
You deserved it 3 982

Top comments

I just asked my husband why men do this, (he is also guilty of the whole "i just took a poop, wanna see it?" thing) and he says: "damn, it's because you're my wife! Don't you want to know? What if I'm hospitalized and the doctor needs to know about my bowel's functions!" He then proceeded to ask me about my bowel's functions "just in case". Op, men don't really say a whole lot of "I Love you"s. Men say "Come and see if you can handle smelling my fart." It's um.... affection?

besides the fact that he has not messaged all week, i actually think that message is hilarious! He has a sense of humour. Be happy for that =)

Comments

YDI for marrying him and then complaining about his character. Pretty sure he was this way before the marriage. You shouldn't have married him if you weren't ready to accept him 100% just the way he is.

when my boyfriend went on vacation the only message he sent me was about how he met someone who looked exactly like me.

Y_U_19029 0

24, apparently he wasn't that day

blahzz 4

haha oh shit, thats what I was gonna say. Too funny.

he's deff cheating lol jk. idk he's just wired

Instead of waiting for him to text, you should try texting him first. And if you don't want your conversations to involved poop (or the lack thereof), you could say something sexy or just tell him that you miss him.

Moonstarmist 0

Who says she hadn't done that? It's possibly that she sent him a few messages and all he replied with was his lack of a bowel movement.

StingrayV 0

I think you're too needy. Gah.

mintcar 9

It's an odd conversation starter, but at least IT IS one. You wanted him to talk to you, no?

he's probably chilling with 4-6 HOT girls in a bikini serving him food and then every night he goes to bed after he decides which one to have sex with.Due to the amazing sex he is unable to take a poop and thinking of shit he thinks of you and txts you. :)