The language of love

By TextsAlot - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, my husband has been out of town for a week. The only text I've got from him was, "I didn't take a poop today." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 533
You deserved it 3 982

Top comments

I just asked my husband why men do this, (he is also guilty of the whole "i just took a poop, wanna see it?" thing) and he says: "damn, it's because you're my wife! Don't you want to know? What if I'm hospitalized and the doctor needs to know about my bowel's functions!" He then proceeded to ask me about my bowel's functions "just in case". Op, men don't really say a whole lot of "I Love you"s. Men say "Come and see if you can handle smelling my fart." It's um.... affection?

besides the fact that he has not messaged all week, i actually think that message is hilarious! He has a sense of humour. Be happy for that =)

Comments

Better than "honey, i just took a massive dump". Or not.

perdix 29

Maybe that's the most interesting thing that is happening to him on the trip, besides, of course, all of the wild road sex he's having. He probably doesn't want to bore you with those details.

nood_fml 0

maybe he was really concerned about not pooping :D

This is serious, his ass crack could've frozen shut and he might need medical help!!!

sourgirl101 28

You wanted to talk to someone that's full of shit?

sourgirl101 28

"You remind me of the babe." 'What babe?' "The babe with the power." 'What power?' "The power of voodoo!"