By thebigtwinkie - 10/09/2014 07:52 - Romania - Bucharest

Today, a guy tried to pick me up with the line, "You're ugly. Just kidding. You're my date." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 475
You deserved it 3 984

thebigtwinkie tells us more.

thebigtwinkie 28

After thinking for a bit, I eventually thought he was kind of cute even though the line was absolutely awful, but he had good intentions so I faked a smile, not wanting to hurt his feelings. Oh, and I'm so happy that it's published!

Top comments

Then say "your dick is small, jk it's big, no it's tiny".

Comments

Lets say this works.... Why would you want to be with a chick that emotionally ****** up who allows that to work??

Knightchaser27 25

I am surprised he thought that would work

This idiot was trying negging, which is an awful way to try and attract the attention of a woman. It unfortunately works sometimes but not like this. After you're talking with a lady, the dude slips in a negative comment (not this negative) in an attempt to throw her off balance and make her want the dude's approval. Walking up and saying something this stupid is a good way to get slapped.

How does one even respond to such an awful pickup line?

Pick up lines are never gone as planned some may work but this one is probably impossible unless it was a blind date or something

Rainhawk94 27

Wait you just said they never work but then said some do?

"Are you a Lego? Because you've just been blocked!"

punch him and say...nice punch line ...I couldn't resist myself from punching you...