By Tasha_1996 - 09/12/2012 10:14 - Canada - Outlook

Today, after two weeks of being grounded, I was finally let out of the house by my mom. I had to call her at 1am asking her to come get me, because I got so drunk, I told my ride to leave without me. I'm grounded again after less than a day of freedom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 137
You deserved it 82 889

Tasha_1996 tells us more.

Hello everyone. I didn't know my FML got posted until now. This was more to express what an idiot I am than to be told I'm an idiot. For people asking questions, I'm 16 and live in Saskatchewan. A small town where there's **** all to do. There is nothing wrong with my mothers parenting, I respect her for coming to get me and grounding me. I was grounded for another month after this happened and am going to addictions councelling starting the New year. I was out last night, first night off of grounding again and didn't have a sip of alcohol. Originally, I wasn't going to comment. But I figured you guys deserved an update. Yes I deserved it.

Top comments

If you're old enough to still be grounded, you're not old enough to drink. Ydi.

Grounding is usually to teach you a lesson and not be bad. She probably thought you learnt your lesson but, clap clap, you proved her wrong.

Comments

No wonder why you were grounded in the first place...

Bad teenager! Bad! *smacks with a rolled up newspaper* It's teens like you who ruin it for the rest of us. If I was your mom, I'd go get my belt, but I'm not old enough to be anyone's mom, so...yeah. YDI, FOO.

I wish. But in this country it's illegal. Australia has given kids wayyyyy too much rights. IMO if you don't leave a mark there's no evidence :P I grew up getting the spoon or a smack or any other form of discipline my parents thought necessary and I'm not physiologically damaged.

69.. Theres a difference between disciplin and abuse.. Learn it.. Law can't touch you.. Honestly sometimes people do need a good bitch slap..

don't you ever learn from your mistakes !!!!!! idiot :) YDI BIG TIME

I cannot say this enough. YOU ******* DESERVED IT, YOU IRRESPONSIBLE LITTLE ********!!!

Woah calm down 17. Anyways despite Being irresponsible, at least you got home safely :)

bredahl 26

Well that escalated quickly...

Ok tell us how you truly feel. This should be the #1 comment.

dsbs 9
bellaboo95 4

Just shows your mom cares about you. At least you don't have a horrible parent that just lets you go out and get drunk without consequences. You should be happy about having such a good mom!!

I hope you stay grounded forever so there's one less idiot around that the world has to deal with. I also hope you've had the hangover from hell.

And you expected sympathy from us? You only brought this upon yourself.

Keep it up and we will be reading about you on DarwinAwards.Com instead of fmylife.com

Are you talking to me or just threadjacking?

Why would you get THAT intoxicated? That's kinda dangerous.

roblaycle 3

Yeah you're pretty dumb. If you're drinking and still get grounded? Move out, get a job, and learn some responsibility! Dumbshit!

maybe its just me, but when i still lived at home and got grounded i used to wait, i dont know, at least a week before doing something stupid to get grounded again. pfft, amateur