By Auston - 17/07/2011 05:16 - United States

Today, at work, our team started a new sales strategy of selling flowers to men by asking them to buy one for their lovely ladies. The first guy I ask ends up crying and telling me his wife passed away a week ago. The woman with him was actually his sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 596
You deserved it 5 176

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's not like you knew. Oh well ¯|(°_o)/¯ Sucks to be him, though.

Roses are red, Violets are blue. This rhyme's overdone, But at least I'm not you.

Comments

YDI. New lesson, dont go up to any man thinking that the lady is their wife or gf.

Your logic astounds me. OP should be psychic and know everyone's relationship when they walk in?

It's not like you could have known. Should have given him a hug and a flower.

I'm sure his sister is a lovely lady too.

This is where your boss comes in and fires you for upsetting the customers! :0 Tough luck, hope his sister wanted the flowers anyway.

oh noooooo :(... were you able to give him one for free as an excuse??

Lisa_Simpson_fml 5

Try selling them to Cletus and his family, I'm sure you won't have a problem, if you think their sisters are their wives. Bart would have been the first non-relative to marry into their family when he almost had to marry Mary.

Lisa! What are you doing on this website?

See Lisa, you do make your dad mad sometimes :p

That's a fairly douche strategy in the first place.

raboof 4

In these moments you don't know what to do...