By wtffireworks! - 26/05/2011 02:10 - United States

Today, at work, there was a police officer waiting for me. Bewildered, I asked what the problem was. Someone had shot fireworks at cars in the parking lot and I was a suspect. Why? Ponytails on men apparently look suspicious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 215
You deserved it 18 525

Same thing different taste

Comments

ADub55 0

Do you still live at home with mommy too? I can imagine OP as Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons

Eislek 3

Ponytails on men are just gross.

aruges93 12

guys with long hair are just gross I think only girls should have long hair

CSRozell 4

I think women shouldn't sport pants

I have to disagree. Guys with long hair, that is well maintained, are hot.

YDI for having a ponytail if you're a male. Eew.

ponytails on men looks a lot worse than suspicious.

"What's the problem officer?" "You have a ponytail."

RayneStorm93 0

I love ponytails on men:) Fyl :/

a_pawson9291 0

And how old are you? Sorry, at 16, it was time to let go of the ponytail and get a real, grown-up haircut. Especially if you're working. I'm planning on becoming part of my local police force. And I'm sorry, but a 20- or 30-some year old guy with a ponytail just looks like a person who doesn't care about his professional appearance and could be trouble. Just by experience. Get a $10 haircut at the local barber shop. I bet you'll get at least a $0.10 raise about 6 months after. Your boss will take you more seriously and cops won't hassle you as much. :)

kittydriftwood 0

#80 Does that mean that 20-30 something year old women shouldn't have boy haircuts? Oh, that's right, women already make less then men, simply because of their ******. Maybe I should cut my ****** off? It's just hair. You must be one of those people that avoid all black men because they are all rapists. "I wish people associated long hair with something other than drug use, like an extreme longing for cake. Strangers would see a long haired guy and say, "That guy eats cake!" "He is on bundt cake!" Mothers saying to their daughters, "Don't bring the cake eater over here anymore. He smells like flour. Did you see how excited he got when he found out your birthday was fast approaching?"" -Mitch Hedberg :)

they dont make you look suspicious, they make you look gay

choirnerd9 0

Everyone who judges men with ponytails, shut up. I know a guy who wears a ponytail just so he can donate it to cancer patients. And who decided that men had to keep their hair short?