By mehdi-online - 13/10/2008 08:22

Today, for the first time I sat next to a hot babe. I was feeling nervous, nevertheless, I managed to shyly ask her phone number. It’s only when I arrived back home that I realized there was a digit missing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 722
You deserved it 18 023

Same thing different taste

Top comments

choppedNskrewed 0

choppedNskrewed also guys, the missing digit didn't have to be the one on the end, it could have been one in the middle, in which case trying every digit would take a VERY long time :)

Comments

anthony567 3

try ever number... did u get her name?

Mancubus 2

Stories like this are why I roll my eyes when women whine about there being no nice guys

antonioohama 0

If you got 6/7 digits, that's a low enough number to do a brute-force attack. Dial all the numbers in order (like normal) and when you get to the missing one, dial 0 then keep going. If that's the wrong number, say ‘wrong number’ and hang up. Then do the same thing except dial 1 instead of 0 for the missing number, and keep doing that until you find which is the right number. Be glad he didn't give you two missing numbers, that's 100 possibilities. Or three missing: 1000.

antonioohama 0

#38: Sorry about that.…Be glad *she* didn't give you two missing digits.

YDI for falling for a dumb bimbo who doesn't know how many digits to put in a fake number.

nonetheless_fml 0

YDI for calling a girl a "hot babe." lamee.

If you had 2 digits missing, THEN you'd be screwed, cause you'd have 100 combos, haha. Just try all 10 digits >_>

Very true on the first point. If you are going to correct someone, double check it! 10 digits, 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. This is they should both take eachothers numbers.

laxkid61 0

tell your friend when guys see that they only got 9 digits they think the girl is a stuck up bitch and no one is ever going to do that.shes looking for a perfect guy and well shes not going to get em. and also to the OP, you sat next to a hot girl where??