By Anonymous - 16/11/2010 06:34 - Netherlands

Today, I came home sick. After a while I received a text message. I thought it was a sweet 'how are you baby?' from my boyfriend. It wasn't. He sent: 'Hey, I'm going to work now. Please do not disturb. Thank you!' FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 067
You deserved it 5 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Quest_ 13

Oh my GOD. You received a polite text message from your boyfriend that indicated he was busy at work?! DUMP THE BASTARD ALL MEN ARE BASTARDS

get over it you emotional bitch he has a job, stop nagging him. im sick of FML's that are just boyfriends doing normal things. how about he quits his job and you pay for all his stuff then you can nag him all day long. geeez

Comments

I hate it when people don't get the point of the comments section is to comment on the FML or that the point of scrolling is to ignore comments you don't want to read.

MissErikaHart 0

it could mean he's cheating. more likely if he was also "working overtime"

Foe, don't hold it against Tictac. She just sees a paragraph and gets intimidated.

SOMEPLACESALSODONTLIKEPHONESATWORKESPECIALLYIFITINTERRUPTSWORKORINTERFERESWITHJOBPERFORMANCE

And here I was thinking I was missing something for not understanding how this was an FML. Nope, she's just a self-centered bitch.

I don't see how this means your life is ******. Your boyfriend does not need to cater to your every whim, he does not need to baby you. You're sick, take some medicine and get some rest, end of story. And yeah, I don't like people texting/calling me at work(unless its an emergency). People have bosses who frown upon that kind of thing. And the way he worded it makes you think you bug him a lot. Stop being so needy.

Eh, sounds like a mass text to me. I'm betting you and several friends text him often, and he doesn't need the distraction at work. It's especially annoying if whoever is texting him gets pissy if he doesn't reply immediately to every text. That's why I don't text very often; it feels intrusive.

I literally said "So..?" out loud. We should seriously start some sort of petition to ban all these "My boyfriend said something that slightly touched the borderline of not being nice" FMLs.

BOY THE WAY YOU BLOWIN UP MAH PHONE WON'T MAKE ME LEAVE NO FASTUH, PUT MAH COAT ON FASTUH, LEAVE MAH GURLS NO FASTUH. SHOULDA LEFT MAH PHONE AT HOME 'CAUSE THIS IS A DISASTUH. CALLIN LIKE A COLLECTUH. SAWWY I CANNOT ANSUH.