By Stella Grubner - 16/03/2010 06:42

Today, I chose a cute tank top and some shorts to wear. Later, I was shopping at Target with my dad when he pointed to a girl in the same isle and said to me, "Don't ever dress like that. It looks cute on her, but you couldn't pull it off." She was wearing shorts and a tank top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 166
You deserved it 4 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why was there an isle in a Target? With palm trees and sand and coconut bras?

your dad thinks your fat. or hes just over protective of his little girl

Comments

Mx_Rider 6

are you fat by any chance? 0.O anyways...its kinda ****** up your dad said that... lmao. pwned.

your dads a perv. he don't want u dressin like that cause he will be hittin on ya!!

honestly why can't ugly people accept that they are ugly and not try to fluant what they got, cause it just makes every one want to hang them selves.

Your dad checks out young girls at target? Sorry but more then likely he could be onto something. It sucks to hear it but not everyone can wear certain outfits. Maybe skirts work better? or jeans?

Every straight man checks out young girls. It's called being human. The pervs are the ones that can't control their instincts and act on then inappropriately.

fukkeddown 0

I think ktbird has seen American beauty a few too many times

Erniesduck123 0

Who said he was checking that girl out? My dad and I were at a restaurant and he noticed this girl was wearing her hair in one of those ugly messy buns on top of her head, and we bonded by making fun of her sweatpants and sweatshirt ensemble.

Some people have it. Some people don't. Meh.