By caitlinz5 - 18/04/2012 16:55 - United States - Williston Park

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend and I have more in common than I thought. We both are sexually attracted to men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 333
You deserved it 3 879

caitlinz5 tells us more.

caitlinz5 2

I know the thread's finished, but the person that started it and a few others should be ashamed of themselves. There's NOTHING wrong or unnatural about non heterosexuals, so take your bigotry some place else! I'm upset because my boyfriend doesn't feel anything for me romantically. That's it. FML team said it all.

Top comments

I see Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston starring in this one.

Well at least you have something in common!

Comments

perdix 29

You could be his F _ _ H _ _. You two could go antiquing and then maybe you can get sloppy seconds from his rejects.

I don't care what someone's sexuality is, it's their business. That being said, I'm straight and have no desire for a bi man. Some people are good with it. Since she posted it as a FML I would guess she isn't. Expecting your partner to be straight isn't a crime.

Ya its gotta suck to find out AFTER dating him for a while but in his defense most gay people are awesome!

I felt very uncomfortable reading this. I am bisexual myself and seeing this post disappointed me. It makes you seem like a homophobic bitch. Maybe he felt forced into dating you and felt uncomfortable telling you. Then you post it on here. RUDE BITCH!

caitlinz5 2

You're a terrible advertisement for the bi community then. I'm upset because he hasn't got any romantic feelings for me and my love for him has always been unrequited. Don't you call ME a rude bitch. I've got NOTHING against gay and bi folks and neither do lots of people commenting. Sad to say they might get a bad impression of them with people like you attacking people for no reason.

dominic1221 6

Don't be such a ******* bitch, 152.

christinamarie17 29

#152 you're a fool. Get off of this website and buy yourself a dictionary.

I was depressed and this just cheered me up....thank you

I hope you will still love each other and still be in each others lives

21. Its not rude to post it as its an annonmys bitching site.... Wat plannet r u from its not lyk she said his name

mischiefkitty 4

Happened with my ex, we got to ogle dudes and chicks together, it was a great bonding exercise!

sexy_mexi 0

females lk u r the reason why guys cant trust a female they involved wit with dis type of secret. instead of keepin it between u 2, u go out n put em out lk that. u unhappy wit what u found out im sure u kno what to do. what a bitch. there is nothing wrong wit a bisexual male.