By caitlinz5 - 18/04/2012 16:55 - United States - Williston Park

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend and I have more in common than I thought. We both are sexually attracted to men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 333
You deserved it 3 879

caitlinz5 tells us more.

caitlinz5 2

I know the thread's finished, but the person that started it and a few others should be ashamed of themselves. There's NOTHING wrong or unnatural about non heterosexuals, so take your bigotry some place else! I'm upset because my boyfriend doesn't feel anything for me romantically. That's it. FML team said it all.

Top comments

I see Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston starring in this one.

Well at least you have something in common!

Comments

Hopefully your relationship wasn't serious. Since he was comfortable enough to tell you, just try to be accepting and supportive. Maybe the two of you can come out of this as friends.

crazyemogirl 2

Same thing happened to me, turns out I was just his "cover" I feel your pain.

ayyemmcee 1

On the plus side, you don't have to worry about him giving his number to waitresses!

This is true, but what about the waiters? :o

ayyemmcee 1

you win some, ya lose some :/

I am sorry but that made me laugh.. Make it a threesome!

If he's bi and willing to continue this relationship, then at least give him a chance before breaking things off.

Too bad OP already commented that she's sad that he doesn't love her :(

My heart goes out to you OP. Same thing happened to me only it was after I broke up with him. Hopefully you can remain friends because it probably took a lot of courage for him to tell you something like that. He'll need all the support he can get.

Noor, you said it! Having a full fantasy life is very healthy. Plus, yeah, considerably less emotionally scarring surprises come with imaginary lovers.

I tried to come out to my wife....she laughed at me and thought i was joking.

Maybe you should have told her before she became your wife?

Sorry Princess, I ment to say coming out bi not gay. I LOVE Women.