By cheated - 11/03/2010 12:50 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I found out my ex boyfriend who recently cheated on me and broke up with me for another girl, has herpes. Guess how I found out? FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 253
You deserved it 4 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's actually really sad. I feel for people who STDs from someone they trust.

#2 makes me hate all of those girls who think ALL men are pricks

Comments

ThuhBoss 0

To, get to Snickers, use random, commas, in your, sentences. Or, make shur, you dont, spel write. Wana, no what, els she, hates? Guess?

39 win and seriously snick..shut up...rarely are you ever correct, so stop tryin to be a smart ass and get off of FML

adamsk1 0

do you always try to correct and degrade everyone!?! get a life loser!!

Hellooomindyy 0

If I had herpes I wouldnt be scared to say it. Its the internet I highly doubt someones opinion online would mean anything, and if I did who would care, I'm married and have who I want in my life. Besides you can live with herpes, no big deal.

That's true bc I have herpes and my girlfriend loves me. she know the whole story of how I got it and she doesn't care if she gets it or not. She said we will deal with it if it happens and no matter what she will never look at my any different. I doubt she gets it tho bc my doctor said it pretty hard for a girl to give it to another girl.

I guess you would also buy a house before viewing it, or buy a car without taking it for a testdrive. It is just silly to marry someone without having had sex with them at least once. What if you're not compatible in bed?

perdix 29

I love guessing games! Here's my entry: You looked in the Guinness Book of World Records under Most Running Sores on a Penis, and saw a picture of your boyfriend's shlong. Am I right? What do I win?

da_prince 0

WOW ever1 seriously hates you. You either won't get married or you will end up living as the cat lady for the rest of your life. GOOD luck with that.

Well if you got herpes from him, that probably means you were having unprotected sex, so YDI. And before people start attacking me, let me clarify that I'm NOT against sex before marrage. I'm against having unprotected sex when you're not ready to have a baby.

xundria 5

As it was stated multiple times before, condoms can break. Condoms also don't protect from every STD. Also condoms don't always cover the full length of the guy, so there is still exposure. Why would you make bad assumptions?

I'm not making bad assumptions. The guy should check EVERY TIME to make sure it didn't break, and if it did, you can go to the doctors or a pharmacy and buy something/get a perscription to make sure nothing happens. ALSO, if the condem isn't big enough, you should go out and buy one that will fit-they make larger sizes.

That seriously sucks so bad! I am so sorry girl!