By cheated - 11/03/2010 12:50 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I found out my ex boyfriend who recently cheated on me and broke up with me for another girl, has herpes. Guess how I found out? FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 253
You deserved it 4 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's actually really sad. I feel for people who STDs from someone they trust.

#2 makes me hate all of those girls who think ALL men are pricks

Comments

lizzilla8297 2

number on, you are the stupidest person I've ever heard of. girls are way better than boys. anyway, people who say stuff like that really feel insecure about themeselves and thier gender. so ha, number one and all you stupid asses who agreed with him.

lizzilla8297 2

number 58, you are so stupid! #2 only said that because #1 was being sexist towards women first. but, of course, you don't care about that, because you're too stuck up to care if a MAN does something sexist. to you, it only matters if a woman does. you, number 58, make me sick.

lizzilla8297 2

hey, snickerdoodles! Im, usig, comass, an, spelin, rong. wat, yu, got, too, sa, aboot, it?!

Guerilla8 0

You should have been in the kitchen making him a sandwich instead of having sex with him.

what if he was wearing a condom and they made out? the op did not say what kind of herpes she has. wearing a condom does not protect you from herpes.

damn herpies is for life. i hope you kill that ************!

Condoms aren't 100% effective at protecting against STDs, because they can break, and some STDs like herpes transfer from skin to skin, which couldn't be helped by a condom. Also, when using the word guess, it CAN be used in the form of a question, like "Guess what?" But most likely, it will be used sarcastically, like "Guess who's the most hated commenter on FML."

Stuff like this really isn't to be taken lightly. I know a girl who contracted HIV from a guy who she was actually very serious with. He lied about getting tested and being clean and gave it out for about four other girls. He was then arrested. It really sucks, even herpes is something you can't just get rid of. She now has to go the rest of her life with this because of some douche :( sad really. Happens all too often.