By thirdwheel - 15/02/2010 18:08 - United States

Today, I found out that my best friend pays my boyfriend to this day to take me out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 783
You deserved it 3 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LTMcleod 0

win win, you get free food and your friend loves you!

Comments

milkshakesrule 0

Well at least you have a good friend

iamelrebel 0

at least your friend cares. it probably hurts your feelings, but they probably did it with good intentions.

1733817338 0

wow friend sucks guy is a douche your life is horrible - FYL

BigLostBear 0

I know how to end this, Two Camels in a Tiny Car!

I have to agree with honeycat lol. I see this snickerdoodles on here all the time, commenting on everything. I really think she has no life outside of fml. So fhl.

But you're on here reading each one of her comments, so you're clearly not otherwise engaged. If you're going to pick on people for commenting a lot, pick on Ajjas, perdix, pedantic and mermaid (among others) as well.

AngryNinja 1

or we could pick on you, since you just named four of the more popular commenters.

MF12 0

well we read every fml, and commenting really doesnt take much time, unless it's huge like honeycat's... speaking of which since she has so much time to read each of snickerdoodles's comments and posted such a long one, doesn't that mean she had no life outside of snickerdoodles?

Angry - the point is there are plenty of people who comment all the time and picking on snicks is getting old. pick on me all you want, but expect me to tear you a new asshole if you're overly bitchy :)

HeeeB21 0
geoLa16 0
MermaidSongXOXO 6

Dating for pay.... A teen-friendly form of prositution :] Just kidding. That sucks :[

MadaZer0 8
MadaZer0 8

Mad is just fine thank you :D

MermaidSongXOXO 6