By Anonymous - 19/04/2009 19:21 - United States

Today, I found out that the girl I've been in love with for a long while got back together with her ex boyfriend because he had confessed his true feelings to her through a note in her locker. It was my note. FML
I agree, your life sucks 115 311
You deserved it 11 637

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Irishwarriorking 0

That really sucks, but you really should of put your name on it to prevent that kind of mix-up.

Comments

How 'My So-Called Life.' Except Brian wrote it for Jordan Catalano on purpose.... sigh. Best show ever.

kwbuzz23wk 0

#8 FTW! but everyone needs to realize/remember that this guy goes to a school with a locker (a.k.a. middle or highschool). Girls at that age are stupid and just want to believe the guy they like is perfect and would say nice/cute shit like that... if you go up and recite it and prove it was you, she will not all of a sudden love you and date you and crap, she will think you are a creepy stalker. P.S. if someone already made that point i am sorry, i was not gonna go through and read everyones posts.

Thats rough... everyone has already stated what I'm going to say, but its best you hear more of it... Tell this girl that it was your note- and from now on. No More Notes. Phone calls or seeing in person- emails if it is absolutely necessary.

noName123456 0
dancercuity922 0

thats horrible. you need to confront her and tell her how you really feel and that the note was yours.

I can feel your pain, and you are obviously young -- so people should lay off. Tell her how you feel, tell her it was your note, and if you can write a nice note like that you can say something even better. Take an hour, think of something to say, and do it SOON! best of luck

i take it you haven't been dating her... and probably aren't in love with her. ydi for being a pussy.