By ohmydog - 05/09/2010 08:14 - United States

Today, I found out that the reason why my boyfriend has a chipped tooth is because his teeth hit another girl's teeth while kissing her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 923
You deserved it 3 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Wow what a fail at kissing. What the hell did he do? Smile like this :D and then go in for it?

Comments

perdix 29

If the other girl chipped her tooth as well, you can console yourself that she's giving him some pretty painful ********. Doesn't that make you smile?

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe he's not telling the truth and the bf chipped his tooth going down on ol' iron clit. She had wrapped her legs around his neck, writhing in ecstasy, and the only way he could get out was to bite down hard.

Amazing comment. Def the most uplifting. lol

perdix 29

RPS, so you're saying the mysterious "****** dentate" really exists?

Amber_bambie 0

I agree with #18 an if this wasn't while they were dating I don't think she'd post it on here. like what guy doesn't have girlfriends before them.

weslahc 0

he chipped his tooth cheating on you? KARMA

Honey if he cheats he doesn't love or deserve you! Your probably much better with out him! Keep your head up and NEVER let him see that it bothers you!! ((But pay back could be fun!!))

stinkmeaner 3

This is stupid. Slap yo self for me ok hahahaha

WhyTheFace4 0

I think either way it's an FML because if it was before her, she now knows that she'll have to wear a mouthpiece to kiss him and if it was during, then the douche cheated on her.

Snessie 0

Wow, Fyl that sucks..Well clearly your boyfriend is a sh*ty kisser or has really bad teeth! ;)