By Anonymous - 17/01/2012 11:57 - United States

Today, I found out the girl I've been fooling around with for two weeks has a boyfriend, who is in jail, and is a member of the Aryan Brotherhood. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 747
You deserved it 7 422

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

I hope you're not black, or jewish, or a black jew.

Comments

GoW_Chick 14

Google is a search engine for a reason, try it.

*hands you an envelope* in here is your fake id Fake money ($1000,000) Fake bus pass and fake gum Go down to the train station down town and meet my cousin lary (he has a green hat and red hair with a big sign on his back saying "HI IM LARRY. DONT F*CK ME!") he will take you away in a truck. He will take you to canada where you can take a plane to Hawaii where you can take a boat to china. Once you get there you will realize you forgot your envelope and take a boat back to Hawaii take the plane back to canada, drive back home and grab your envelope and do it all again. Once you get to china, talk to my friend Ying. He will get you started on your new life.

Good luck. Be glad you haven't been caught up yet. Now would be a great time to disappear.

First off he's in jail so he really can't get to you. Secondly, do you really think she would fool around if he could somehow find out? How would he anyways? Quit being a pussy! Stop being afraid of someone who can't touch you

Wow all the people who thumb down are afraid of someone who can't touch them..pathetic

CoolRainbowdash 15
SmittyJA24 26

No, ... not Mexico. They (white supremists) don't like Mexicans.... & weapons are readily available there. I suggest Canada.

lrgenesis 19

19- Canada works because they've got the best maple syrup, iglooes, eskimoes, lumberjacks, and accents, eh?

I'm Canadian. I've never seen a polar bear or igloo up close but I do know we have ketchup chips, kinder surprises, free healthcare, better bacon, way less aryan brothers (if any,) and me!

TheDrifter 23

We still have the Aryan Brotherhood here, but real maple syrup makes up for any potential risk. What I wonder though, if she's attracted to that kind of guy, what sort of jerk did op come across as?

GoW_Chick 14

Whoa hold up you do not have better bacon, your bacon is a lie, just because you call it canadian bacon doesn't make it so. :P

TheDrifter 23

Blasphemy! Canadian back bacon is better than American streaky bacon any day.

Haha, well I'm sorry, I've tried bacon in the states, and bacon in Canada and I prefer ours by alot. I'm not gonna lie, I'm very jealous that you guys have vanilla and cherry coke, and better kfc. :)

How about to new Zealand.. Or to Papua new guinea... They won't find him there cause they probably don't know where it is

GoW_Chick 14

I'm jealous that you get to call your police force Mounties, but you really don't have vanilla coke over there, that is terrible, I shall send you some friend. :)

well, glad this could be your final words. nice knowing ya

eastsidesoldier 7

That ain't scary hes in jail ur perfectly safe:)

He probably has Aryan members he knows on the outside... And he might be having his friends keep tabs on her.

People have escaped from jail before too..

KingOfAmazing 9

At least there's always something to talk about.

RedPillSucks 31

I hope you're not black, or jewish, or a black jew.

stevenJB 25

Anything without a shade of white or pink(some ppl look pink).