By shnigel - 27/02/2010 20:04 - United States

Today, I got sent out of the class for "inappropriate" behaviour. The teacher later forgot about me and sent a notice home to my parents stating that I skipped class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 406
You deserved it 7 333

Same thing different taste

Comments

capthavoc123 0

Behave yourself in class next time. You totally deserve this. Teachers have enough to deal with without putting up with brats like you.

How old are you, 45? if they don't like what the job entails, maybe they shouldn't become a teacher. and not every student is a "brat"

Menick47 0

Damn OP! You shoulda went back in the class and said something.

dugumit 0

I doubt your teacher forgot about you. most likely your asshole behaviour got you exactly what you deserved. why don't you learn to control yourself in class and act like the adult you want to be treated like.

@140 the teacher was being an asshole even in that instance. He may have deserved to be sent out of the room, but the teacher nontheless forgot him and accused him of skipping because she forgot him. THAT he didn't deserve.

TryToBeKind 0

Behave yourself in the first place. you deserved it.

Ditto. If you hadn't been doing something "inappropriate" in the first place, this wouldn't have happened. Unless you galvanized the entire class/faculty against yourself though, it's not like you don't have plenty of witnesses to your attendance. Complain to the higher-ups. If that won't work, then you probably had it coming — that's called karma.

If you can explain that to your mom (and maybe the principal) then there'd be no problem at all. Unless of course, the teacher might hate you now.

blitzen123 0

Your teacher is pretty smart. =

Try this: Sit down and shut-up. Maybe you'll learn something and we all won't have to pay for your jail time.