By UnboundA - 07/06/2016 16:27 - United States - Ruckersville

Today, I loaded up a cart at work with all the things that take me the longest to stock, figuring I'd just get it over with. My manager decided to use that cart to time me and measure my efficiency. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 486
You deserved it 1 016

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like it's time to turn the tables around and measure their managerial efficiency. Break out a clipboard and make a note while muttering under your breath, "decided to measure my efficiency using a cart with unbalanced difficulty…"

FalloutScrolls 25

I can actually see this as a positive for you because if your manager knows those things are a pain in the rear to stock, the time may be bad, but the initiative makes you look good. Chin up! :)

Comments

FalloutScrolls 25

I can actually see this as a positive for you because if your manager knows those things are a pain in the rear to stock, the time may be bad, but the initiative makes you look good. Chin up! :)

And if the manager dose not know that these things take time to stock? It just makes the OP look like a slacker. On the other hand, if the boss dose call him out on it, OP could challenge he boss to find someone who can stick those exact same items any faster.

The manager could be like some managers we all in the major chain retail business have had. They forget what it was really like and only know how long it technically should take.

Looks like it's time to turn the tables around and measure their managerial efficiency. Break out a clipboard and make a note while muttering under your breath, "decided to measure my efficiency using a cart with unbalanced difficulty…"

Make it clear to him you were stocking the hardest things. There's always two sides to every story. I'm sure he'll understand if he has a shred of decency.

Look at it this way: If you worked your ass off with that cart, then everything else after that will be easier will make you look like a superstar! No problem.

You must work at Walmart or something similar....

Or, you know, any store that has both carts and items to stock?

Time management is the ability to prioritize and work smart You achieved that my friend You should score well on the rating and with your boss