By me - 15/12/2013 01:49 - United States - West Babylon

Today, I managed to infect a clean computer with a virus while looking up info on how to rid my other computer of the same virus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 596
You deserved it 8 458

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

"Wow there are tons of single women in my neighborhood who want to meet me!"

Most sites are unprotected, maybe you should try buying an anti-virus software?

justagirl1998 10

You have to be more careful with the sites you are visiting...

That's the internet...love the irony...hope you can clear your virus problem...

Not to mention how I can make $80 an hour working part time from home.

Try Avast and superantispyware they're both free and effective. Uninstall all toolbars and programs you do not use (excluding Microsoft ones and drivers) and be careful what sites you go on. Don't download anything you aren't 100% sure about. If all else fails and you cannot get rid of it, back up files, scan them, then reinstall windows. :)

yes avast, no other virus software I trust.

>reinstall windows Nothing is that severe. You just have to find the right antivirus, or go find it and uninstall it yourself. Might have to poke around in the registry (dangerous. Make sure you know exactly what you're doing), but it's totally possible.

49, I don't know what planet you live on but there are times that requires a reinstall of Windows. Even Bootable AV software only goes so far.

streetriots 9

I just reinstall Windows on any computer I work on. It's much easier.

Wizardo 33

Then stop looking for info on **** sites and no, you haven't won an iPad 4 so stop clicking - there are no new messages waiting for you.

And leave alone having just won a ton of money because my IP address was randomly selected and all I need to do is to give them my credit card details so they can pay me.