By jedd90 - 08/07/2009 14:37 - United States

Today, I overdrew my account and ended up paying an extra 35 bucks for a 1.99 item. It was an application on the iPhone that is supposed to help me keep track of my money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 694
You deserved it 52 796

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skullbuster 0

Well, if you didn't have $1.99 in your account - you should probably skip buying apps on the iPhone and do things the old fashioned way. I mean, honestly, it doesn't sound like you have much money to keep track of anyway so I think a notebook and a pen would probably do the trick (or use that Notes app and the calculator on the phone)!

Comments

irishlassie731 0

No worries man. You live and you learn. Check out http://tinyurl.com/4awtrv where you can earn free 1600 microsoft point cards, xbox games, and other video game accessories. It's really easy.

skullbuster 0

Really, are you getting more traffic on that site by posting these things? How many hits do you think this is generating?

dengman 0

ahah that sucks... yeah some iPhone apps like the new AT&T navigator app are like that... for that navigator thing its free but it charges $10 to your account haha weird

alleycat2007 0

Obviously you needed that application before you bought the iPhone.

z411811 0

That's why you jailbreak it. Free apps!

+1 i agreeed there is no point why not to the way apple restrics that is so gay i loved my itouch only after i jailbroke b4 that i never used it so jailbreaking is the way to go

Sambo110 0

Then developers get no money you idiot. And this made me laugh.

Why are you buying an expensive iPhone when you apparently don't make enough money that you keep bouncing?

skullbuster 0

Well, if you didn't have $1.99 in your account - you should probably skip buying apps on the iPhone and do things the old fashioned way. I mean, honestly, it doesn't sound like you have much money to keep track of anyway so I think a notebook and a pen would probably do the trick (or use that Notes app and the calculator on the phone)!

yeah, let's give them some advice! i take this site and the comments really seriously! cool!

skullbuster 0

Well c'mon there pal. If we can't all jump on our high horses and offer heavy-handed criticism of the bad decisions others make and then offer ill-informed advice based on the 1 or 2 sentences the OPs post on FML, then what else do we do to feel better about ourselves?

Whether or not you take the comments seriously, there is some helpful advice here. Your comment is one that I wouldn't take seriously.