By mr - 27/07/2010 18:44 - United States

Today, I realized every time I go to take a poop, my 9 month old crawls into the bathroom and sobs at my feet. I now have to let my 9 month old sit on my lap while I shit, because I can't do it any other way. The end to all privacy has now come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 765
You deserved it 10 425

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

word. put it in a safe place and go shit alone. if you let your baby get what it wants every time you're going to have some hard years in front of you...

Comments

just wait... let me know how its going when the baby turns fourteen months ..lol that's when there is no privacy, and they are curious about everything.

My now 14 month old did that. now that he's walking, he walks away and finds something to get into. I will never get to shit on peace again!!

So you just let your 9 month old roam while you're taking a dump? What is this?The outback? Where the deer and the babies all roam? YDI for not making use of this little thing called a playpen ....or your wife:)

chanicol 2

welcome to parenthood, wait til he/she starts eating. your last bite of every meal for years will be sacrificed to the can I have a bite q.

cinthiaVI 0

The end of your privacy ended when that baby was born

Narwhal234 6

Lucky. My dog busts open the bathroom door every time I'm using it, so I get up off the toilet about 5 times to let my puppy come in and out of it.

jsprackman 11

Thats probaly worse then when your taking a dump or even a piss and the dog comes in and starts lickin your leg...

It won't last forever. My 9 month old is now 19 years old and moving out. Enjoy every moment you have with your kids because its all over sooner than you think.

aww my baby cousin was like that too ..except he followed me everywhere lol