By xMiSS_CuTiEx - 27/12/2009 22:25 - United States

Today, I remembered my mom got her carpet cleaned and to be careful while she was at work. To be nice, I vacuumed the whole house. Feeling proud of myself, I got a drink and went upstairs. I tripped and spilled red Kool-Aid all over the floor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 107
You deserved it 14 369

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you should have remembered the first rule of fml, which is: "No good deed goes unpunished." Or maybe it's the second or third rule. I forget.

Comments

Well, at least you made an effort. I'd also say ignore all of the people telling you that you are dumb for taking the kool-aid out of the kitchen. The point of your house is to live in it, not live in fear of it. Things happen, accidents, idiots, whatever. Your mom will understand that, in fact since she has kids she has probably grown to just accept it. Offer to cover the bill for a spot cleaning, or if you don't have income offer to work it off in chores for her. She will appreciate the honesty and the fact that you took responsibility for it.

fbp6277 0

There's a commercial with these people at a party and someone spilled stuff and the lady who lived there just pulled out this brush, you spray the carpet and then scrub it with the brush. I can't remember what its called but it's like a mini carpet swiffer, it works though.

riku3220 2

So knowing you needed to be careful with your newly cleaned carpet... You took red Kool-Aid out of the kitchen onto the carpet? Not your best moment I'm sure.

foreverblair 0

ha I'm a beast at getting out stains... just use water, a paper towel, and a wipe. I got ink out of a rug like that.

How is it that some people have a talent for this? My best friend can get a stain out of pretty much anything, I do the same thing she did and the stain spreads.... You should be in a talent show. I'd vote for you to win.

Randall_Flagg_fml 0

No good deed goes unpunished. Learn fast, Grasshopper.

bL4cKra1n_X 0

your fault kool-aid sux! :)that's why I drink water it leaves no stains

it does leave mold and mildew... just sayin.

capthavoc123 0

I'm going to say YDI, but not because of the Kool-Aid. It's because you thought it was necessary to vacuum after your mom got the carpet cleaned.

doobs33 0