By marriage/celibacy/synonymity - 08/03/2013 23:36 - Norway - Espeland

Spicy
Today, I showed my wife an article about how frequent orgasms can prevent prostate cancer, as well as increase both partners' overall health. She replied that she wouldn't judge me if I masturbated, as long as I don't use porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 423
You deserved it 9 369

Top comments

I find my imagination to be the best cameraman, director, and pornstar I've ever known.

perdix 29

Tell her your masturbating won't improve her health, and she might even end up slipping on a puddle of semen and breaking a hip. Ladies love it when you try to charm their pants off with medical research.

Comments

yourmofo 6

I'd be like sweet! I could have your sister stand naked over there and I could fap. That doesn't count as **** right?

lol don't understand how anyone voted YDI.

If she's not going to give it to you, what right does she have to guilt you about masturbation, regardless of if you use **** or not? You married this woman with the understanding that you wouldn't be unfaithful to her, and so long as you respect that, she's no right to complain what you do by yourself.

This is the worst kind of person, why would she not let you use **** to **********, what goes through that ****'s head when she comes up with this crap. I have no experience of women doing this sort of thing to me but I have heard of it.

sooo, how about an old handy-j from a hooker? That seems fair to me. No offence but your wife sounds like a frigid cow!

A news article about prostate cancer is not sexy. Try another tactic!

I don't see what's so wrong with telling your partner that you don't want them looking at anyone but you in that way. Geez, it's not as big of a deal as people make it out to be.

Yeah it's not her job or something sex is for both of you when you both want it you creep