By KingFML1 - 14/06/2015 17:16 - United States - Sayre

Today, I started working my new summer job at McDonald's. Only 2 hours into my first shift, my tooth falls out onto a young girl's tray of food. Not only did she see it, but my managers and other people waiting in line all saw it. I don't think I have a summer job anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 173
You deserved it 5 428

KingFML1 tells us more.

Hey guys OP here... Can't believe this was posted to be honest!!! I had to make a account so I could explain what happened.. First off, it is a FAKE tooth that I have had trouble with and has fallen out numerous times before this coincidence. I haven't had a real tooth in that spot for 5 years now, so when the fake tooth falls out it doesn't bother me. Well at least it didn't. Unfortunately, the young girl was mortified, as was I?. She didn't eat her food after managers refunded and paid for a new meal, and replaced everything on the tray, (I felt terrible by the way). Although my managers were very understanding, the mother wasn't to happy and I doubt she'll be back(I don't blame her). Looking back now, it will be a great story to tell my kids someday. Now I'm looking into implants instead of having the chance of my fake tooth falling out onto another tray of food. Anyway thanks for the comments so far, you guys have me laughing my ass off! Keep it up, Thanks!!

Top comments

What the **** is wrong with your mouth? Are you not lovin' it?

I'd be pretty grossed out too :/ Unless you're 12 and that's a baby tooth, I'd suggest seeing a dentist asap.

Comments

At the rate they're falling out, I don't think there will be any biting left.

That's sheer carelessness on your part! imagine if that young girl would've choked on your tooth!

I'm guessing the girl saw it actually fall into her food, and this employee was going to fix it right away. Teeth fall out sometimes and it's nobody's fault.

#21- No, they don't... Not unless you're a little kid and losing your baby teeth. If your teeth are just randomly falling out as an adult there's something seriously wrong with you.

If you're still losing your teeth you shouldn't have a job

I have most of my baby teeth still and I'm 18 (I don't know why I do; I just do).

The only reasons I can think of that would make adult teeth fall out like that are drugs and extensive tooth decay/neglect.

heartmytrucker 17

Um, no not always, some people just have bad teeth, my old man is only 31and has had problems with his teeth his whole life and he has never done drugs and brushes and flosses religiously.

and plenty of people have prosthetic ones through no fault of their own.

kimeatszombies 22

My boyfriend once found a tooth in his friends at McDonalds, believe it or not. :p

Ummm yeah, what are you trying to say?

I would hope his friends have teeth.

I'll just assume your American and had an autocorrect fail on typing fries :)

Did this occur in a deep southern McDonalds? My U.S geography is not too flash.

finalyearsofhate 22

It says Pennsylvania right on there.

Like I said, my U.S geography is not flash and I don't care enough to look.

I'm getting a little tired of the comments about certain things happening in the south. We're not all backwoods, unhygienic slobs who screw our cousins, you know.

Eww haha how did that even happen?!

Screw the job - I'd be more concerned with WHY THE **** ARE YOUR TEETH RANDOMLY FALLING OUT!?