By wallets - 29/02/2012 07:47 - United States

Today, I told a customer that we don't do refunds. He responded by throwing his wallet at my face and accusing me of stealing it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 021
You deserved it 2 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

curtisv123 0

Press charges. Then you will be the cause of his well deserved anal rape as well.

Comments

He gave you his wallet. No refunds. You can't go against company policy.

My dad used to do all kinds of crazy shit when he felt that he got ripped off. Like rocking the vending machine like a maniac in the theatre because it didn't spit out candy after inserting $1. Or throwing the new opened Video game at people in the store because they wouldn't accept the return. Now, however, I understand it wasn't about the money or that my father was a nut; it was about not getting ripped off and being treated like a bitch.

Your dad sounds like an ass.. If in doubt, ASK! No need to get violent with the people whos only doing their job so they can afford rent and food.. -.-

princev3 4

Why did you steal his wallet? You had no business being a jerk and taking a loyal customers wallet. If i was him, I would stop shopping there until you appoligized. Gosh, some people are so ignorant in this world.

That's fine, you can fight fire with fire and throw the cash register at him. We'll be seeing who goes to jail. And maybe 'ole uncle Johnny Crack Corn will be there to show him how he got his name.

curtisv123 0

Anyone who's ever worked retail knows people take advantage of the fact that you want to keep your job.

Seriously. One of the few FML's that actually made me lol. The thought is hilarious.

Today, i was at the store just buyin some groceries, when somehow the cashier used the force and sucked my wallet onto his face and accused me of throwing it at him, FML

andrewsgirl2010 7

I think im gonna pee myself from laughin so hard

Press charges. Then you will be the cause of his well deserved anal rape as well.

MeLuvBewbs 7

Throw some clothes at him and yell out to everybody that he stole that. Or food, boxes, toys, etc.

He should do that while screaming "RAPE". lol.

So why DID you steal his wallet!? ******' wizards think they can do whatever they want.....

customer is always right, oh I'm sorry that's only in Walmart