By Anonymous - 18/07/2013 19:01 - Netherlands - Herkenbosch

Spicy
Today, I tried coming on to my fiancé. He just pushed me off and got out of bed, saying he wasn't in the mood. A half hour later, I caught him jerking off to several windows of porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 473
You deserved it 6 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MissWhitneyB 17

Next time when he wants some, push him off and point to his computer and tell him to enjoy.

flashback.miss 28

Well, next time he wants a *******, tell him you're not in the mood and enjoy a nice banana.

Comments

I am not sure if I would be depressed or angry. either way he would have been an ex fiance.

Masturbation and sex are two VERY different things....

The honeymoon's already over - not a good sign. FYL.

It sounds like he might have a **** addiction. Talking about it might help, or therapy, but please solve this problem before you get married. This totally happened in Sex in the City to Charlotte.

That is your fault you should know how to pleasure your man.

It's quite possible not to be in the mood for sex but to still enjoy a nice wank, since sex is generally more physically, mentally, and emotionally demanding. It's like if you asked if he wanted to go out to dinner and he said he wasn't in the mood, and then he went and made a sandwich. It's not that he wasn't hungry (or horny), just that he didn't have a lot of energy. If he's consistently denying you sex when you need it, you need to have a talk about your relationship. But an isolated incident is really nothing to get upset over.

Maybe he was wanting to wait till marriage and to embarrassed to say it

wow. you're going to marry this guy? he doesn't sound that into you.