By Ella - 24/07/2009 02:26 - United States

Today, I tried to break up with my boyfriend. He said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 466
You deserved it 28 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Step 1.) Kick him in the balls. Step 2.) Repeat as necessary until desired results are shown. lul.

Comments

I know hwat you mean. Been trying to break up with my guy. He never lets me. Its' not as easy as people think. You don't want to hurt the people you care about.

I don't get how this is a FML. Before anyone responds to this and insists that the lack of the OP's backbone is what makes it a FML moment, I'd just like to say the lack of the OP's backbone is a real problem, not a FML moment. OP, honestly, if you really want out of that relationship you can just walk away. Your bf (or should we say ex-bf?) doesn't own you at all. Go grow some backbone.

Why the **** does some idiot always assume that the girl in the relationship is cheating?

ohheykiwi 2

It's not like he gets a say in this, so why should it matter?

When my mate tried to dump her boyfriend, he just laughed... Just tell them to stop being a dick and leave :)

YDI for being spineless, just leave This isn't a FML at all....

spacebar1 0

LOL this made my day. well maybe because it's only 3 am but this actually made me laugh out loud :]

if I'm not mistaken she has an fml about the guy sticking his "knob" in her mouth when she's asleep. Doesn't sound like a respectable guy to me. and, w00t, it IS that easy... unless you women just talk about breaking up before thinking it through first they have no right to tell you no and it should. not change your decision whatsoever!

no its not the same op as the knob in mouth while sleeping, she was a aussie this one is a yank, do you not read the last line in the posts?