By Noname - 09/03/2009 23:36 - Canada

Today, I was babysitting my co-worker's son. He was eating Jell-o and spilled it on his top, so I pulled off his PJ's, and went in his room to grab a new pair. I heard a thunk and ran to find him out cold on the floor. His parents walked in on me trying to wake up their naked 3 year-old. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 011
You deserved it 6 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude, take the kid with you nxt time...

Jello isn't liquidy... unless he mushed it into his pjs, you could've just picked it off and wiped the sticky off. No need to change them. Regardless, you shouldn't have left him alone.

Comments

snoopy24_fml 0

Seriously, some of the people commenting have never taken care of a kid before. I've seen kids make a mess out of ANYTHING and the OP did not leave the kid alone for a long period of time. S/he left the kid alone to run to the kids room and get new pajamas. By the time a kid is three years old, they're pretty damn independent. Personally, I'd have just taken the kid with me, but even if I didn't, the chances of them falling down/going out cold, are pretty slim. I'm sorry though OP. Hope you were able to explain what happened.

Well **** the kid probably had pants on when she left and took them off when she left the room. And really you can leave a kid alone to grab a shirt from the room beside you.

maybe you should have gotten the other pajamas first? Also, I don't even know why you'd change them, seeing as jello doesn't stain clothes, since you can literally pick it off with your hands.

People don't seem to understand that small children tend to drool food out of their mouths when they're eating. Thus the Jello would have been semi liquified and it would have been messy. And leaving a 3 year old child alone for a short period of time shouldn't cause problems. Though OP probably shouldn't have taken the PJs off before going upstairs. I personally would have let the child finish eating before changing him so it wouldn't be a problem if he spilled again.

you guys are retards, it says SPILT not SPIT and #41 everyone throws up

aidenkush 0

wow did they ask u to babysit again? lol