By Anonymous - 24/07/2013 20:56 - United States - South Hadley

Today, I was buying condoms but was a little embarrassed so I went to the self-check. I scanned the condoms, then a magazine and tried to put the condoms under the magazines to hide them. The store guy saw me, thought I was shoplifting and I was kicked out of the store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 844
You deserved it 15 939

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude if you're too embarrassed to just buy some condoms, you're probably too young. Just man up and buy them... Sorry but YDI man.

If you scanned them, couldn't he just look at the screen?

Comments

I used to be that way. Now I like to buy awkward things with the condoms like cucumbers, lube and a bag of candy.

Should have told the guy to just look at the damn screen. Heck, isn't there even a main console where staff can see what everyone using self service checkouts are buying?

meherm 11

Are you embarrassed to buy pads as well? I would think not. So why are condoms any different?

You do know that the attendant can see everything you scan on the self scan machine on their screen right? I'm a cashier and I can't even count how many times I've watched people buying condoms on the self check out thinking nobody knows.

I'm am a girl. over the age of 18. and honestly buying condoms is sometimes embarrassing. it just depends on the situation. you people are Si rude.

littlexlune 16

Seriously? If you're embarrassed buying condoms, you probably shouldn't be having sex anyway.

amy6703 6

It's nothing to be embarrassed about. As a girl, when I see a guy buying condoms, i think "well, his dick isn't going to turn green and fall off"

This is just a lesson for next time. Next time you wanna buy some condoms slam those suckers down and OWN that shit

I know how you feel, OP. I used to be pretty embarrassed about it, too. But then I thought of something - I'm having sex tonight, they probably aren't. And even if they are, I pretend they're not. Also, if you're bagging it, that means the only person looking in is you, so why were you worried some one might see it? Clear bags or something?