By Anonymous - 07/01/2012 02:22 - United States

Today, I was cooking with super hot ghost peppers. The package said "After handling them not to touch your eyes, nose or pets". They should've added "penis" to that list. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 039
You deserved it 62 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

RoseTintMyWorld 8

I feel like that goes without saying.

brun12 1

That should have been common sense

Or you know... you could have used your brain dumbass.

"Oh it says not to touch my nose or pets, but touching my dick should be fine" fucktard it didn't occur to you that it might not be a good idea to touch other things? What different do you see between your nose and your dick? Just that your dick has more nerves.

Hey #89 Stop hating on OP, You Gotta remember that retards are people too!

Ins_Knie 2

There are some differences between nose and penis, most notably blowing it...

REALLY? Shut your fat self up and enjoy his pain..OK??

ThatLooksSticky 16

Why are you being so incredibly bitchy? Did it ever occur to you that after the OP finished cooking, he washed his hands, and then...(wait for it!) had to urinate? Does holding his dick to urinate still make him a fucktard?

Well, considering he mentioned "They should've added penis to the list" I don't think he washed his hands before grabbing hold of his junk to urinate/readjust/do whatever.

ok, delete my comment because you cant lie to yourself

Sometimes it's a wonder the human race got this far

You're* Retarded* Along with the several mistakes in your profile. Nice try though, points for effort?