By negativesoup - 10/11/2016 18:44

Today, I was eating chicken noodle soup for my lunch. It was perfect until the last bite when it went down the wrong pipe. Choking, I coughed up what I'd already eaten. In front of my coworkers, and all over myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 291
You deserved it 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This would be a good FML for "that could have happened to me" because I can relate to this. I choke on my own saliva, like, once a week even.

This made me go eat a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Got through it all with no puking. Mmmm, mmm, good!

Comments

Well, I hope y'all decided to try and have your date then once you two realized what had happened.

This made me go eat a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Got through it all with no puking. Mmmm, mmm, good!

if that's a Campbell's chicken noodle soup commercial reference will you marry me

This would be a good FML for "that could have happened to me" because I can relate to this. I choke on my own saliva, like, once a week even.

yes he coughed so hard/long he threw up. it sucks

I have had swallowing problems and came close to experiencing that on a job interview. I went to the restroom and managed to avoid throwing up. If this is a persistent problem see your doctor - There are medical things that can help. In my case, it was eventually diagnosed as irritation of the throat caused by persistent gastric reflux. I went on prescription medication for that and after a few months the problems went away.

This is just one of those true FML moments.