By Anonymous - 22/09/2011 03:42 - United States

Today, I was feeling unusually self-confident, so I decided to skip putting on makeup for the day. On my way to class, I passed some guys selling towels. One of them jeered, "Wanna be prettier? Buy a towel, and throw it over your face!" There goes my self-confidence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 119
You deserved it 4 588

Same thing different taste

Comments

CmarieMC23 3

What shocks me the most about this FML is the fact that the guys were selling towels... Who the **** sells towels and for what? Most people buy towels from a department store.

I never wear make up. Suck it up, princess.

Maybe they are creepos, selling cheep jokes on the side.

structuredchaoz 4

You should have mentioned the fact that they were making a living selling towels. And not been worried so much. Loser's opinions do not matter.

BI would have said something lime " u wana have kids, say something like that again and u won't"

HU4L188 0
decidedlyvague 11

Don't worry OP. Face towels make everyone prettier.

I woulda retaliated, "Wanna be hornier? Don't do this!" Here I woulda kicked him in the balls and walked off, vindicated. Guaranteed he can't come after you, and his mates will just laugh at the douche he is. ... But you just gormlessly stared at him with tears forming, didn't you? Tut, tut.

Some people just suck, ignore that i think make-up is unneccesary

Ashlyn_nicole11 6

If you were feeling THAT self-confident you probably aren't that hideous as you say. Guys like when girls look natural... so they may have been flirting with you. Douches act like dicks when they like a girl. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT OP!