By Anonymous - 22/09/2011 03:42 - United States

Today, I was feeling unusually self-confident, so I decided to skip putting on makeup for the day. On my way to class, I passed some guys selling towels. One of them jeered, "Wanna be prettier? Buy a towel, and throw it over your face!" There goes my self-confidence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 119
You deserved it 4 588

Same thing different taste

Comments

wriptidez 0

Anorexicbarb, I completely agree! Thanks for pointing that out. I think girls are much prettier without a huge chunk of makeup on. Natural beauty is best! Also, OP, don't pay attention to those jerks. You know you're much more beautiful than they or you give you credit for. Don't let their insensitive words bring you down. :)

PinkFun1969 9

Tell those boys to suck it!! ;-)

Lizzievonrouge 1

Thats not even that bad. Who cares what they said shrug it off hun ;)

TeddyBearr 0

Im tempted to go to school with out make up on but am afraid ppl will get scared and run away terrified and screaming if they see my hideous fce with out make up on xD

You no let that get you down -- you pretty lady -- keep on be boss! Oh ya!

TeddyBearr 0

Hahahha i laughed so hard when i saw yir profile pic i did a freaking double take xD i was like wtf?!!!

Don't let a couple of complete strangers--jerks to boot--ruin your self-confidence. That's giving them way too much power in your life, power they certainly don't deserve.

awww that's sooo mean I'd be giving them a piece of my mind for sure .. accompanied by a left hook... haha!!!

MadisonB96 6

Don't let them take away your self-confidence. You've got to be strong and who you are. You can't change what you look like and I they don't like it, then they don't need to bother themselves with you. I bet you're absolutely beautiful, inside and out(= so again, just remember, don't listen to others about your appearance. If you like how you look, then nothing else matters.(long as we're not talking about looking like a prostitute, that would be a different idea..)