By Anonymous - 09/06/2012 04:51 - United States - Hernando

Spicy
Today, I was texting my girlfriend and asked her for a picture, expecting something provocative. She sent me a picture of her holding a positive pregnancy test. We had sex once. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 033
You deserved it 46 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It doesn't matter how many times you had sex, there's always a possibility of pregnancy! Have you never heard of 'wrap it before you tap it'?

Condoms are easier to change than diapers.

Comments

Once is all it can take. Maybe protection would have been wise no?

for everyone who doesnt read comments properly, OP has previously said that he fully intends to be there all the way, and it was a couple of weeks after they had sex so it is his. OP, whilst you should have used protection if you werent planning a baby, i respect you for deciding to stick around. its all too easy for dads to run away and i hope things run smoothly (Y)

YDI. You only need to have sex once to get pregnant. Make sure you use a condom if you dont want any babies, dude. If you didnt know about this, your parents really needed to give you "the talk" sooner.

retard. she can still be pregnant. doesnt mean shes cheatef dumbass :')

jaakerzz 6
KalCountry76 12

Forget something important? Say.... A condom?

Ge0rger0kz 5

hey this isn't so much a bad thing...unless you don't want a kid...or it's not yours but anyways Happy Fathers Day.