By cassidy_smith12 - 24/08/2013 14:55 - United States - Medina

Today, I was walking down the street when a man stole my purse. He then opened the purse, threw up in it, and gave it back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 517
You deserved it 3 568

Same thing different taste

Comments

He deserves a reward for his act of kindness c;

football98_fml 20

wat was in there for him to throw up in it and not want it anymore?!

There should be only one reaction to this sort of theft. *Puts on sunglasses* YEAHHHH!

60, I think you forgot to put the punch line in that comment ._.

Sometimes people that throw up a lot are taught to grab anything they see that they can through up in... That could be the case..

Neyuu 18

*still waiting for the joke*

PimpdaddyCJT 13

Well I know that's the first thing I would be concerned about.

I think what he is trying to say is that is why the strange threw up... in that case, I think you need a stronger stomach #3, if little squishy pieces of foam make you vomit.

PimpdaddyCJT 13

Trust me that doesn't bother me I was just saying it as a joke FMLers do not forgive though. Hahaha ya can't win them all

Oh come on, that was just awful. People who use that pun in the RIGHT context get buried, did you purposely use it in the wrong context thinking you would get thumbed up?

Maybe 36, just maybe not everyone is concerned about getting thumbed up or down. Seriously their just comments. Who cares.

skulltorn 8

Your jokes awful and you should feel awful!

There are some sick people in this work.

ariiewilliams 17

That is so gross. Couldn't he have thrown up elsewhere instead of a stranger's purse?

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

addioty 19

#5, why do you have a picture of acacia clark as your profile picture? she isn't someone most people would like to be associated with.

I just googled Acacia Clark to see find out who she is. I think my IQ just halved. Thanks.

ariiewilliams 17

She looks like a freak in my profile pic plus i almost pissed myself laughing at it.

evan_7899 28

Hopefully you don't have your phone in there

She did. She then took out the vomit covered phone and posted this on the scene of the crime.

evan_7899 28

Then she got a call and forgot about the recent “mugging” and pressed the spew covered phone against her cheek

Is it still a crime if he gave the purse back?

LilFlutter 10

Maybe it should be called "chunking".

The audacity and stupidity of some people astounds me.

ariiewilliams 17

That is disgusting and it probably got everywhere inside so where would she hold onto the purse at? Im not sticking my fingers in throw up.

16- You could just, I dunno, hold onto the sides?