By tinfoilnirvana - 30/04/2009 00:42 - United States

Today, I went for lunch at a Chinese restaurant near my home that I have never eaten at before. It was so good I went back tonight for more, and the restaurant has been boarded up. It is closed due to food contamination. Inspections happened today. I ate contaminated food for lunch today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 943
You deserved it 4 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

...and it was so good you went back for more! lol.

doof_fisch 2

You should have read your fortune cookie at lunch.

Comments

Also, #39, airborne just designates that it has a respiratory component. Respiratory illnesses are pretty hardy and will live for quite awhile on hands, door knobs, keyboards...and food that is below a certain temp...something like 105. I'm sure she wasn't exposed to H1N1, but she could have been exposed to any number of other things :)

angelxcollins 0

ahh that sucks. that happened to us over in maine, the beeeest chinese food place got closed down due to 'sanitary problems' but they opened up like a month later and i never had any complaints anyways. haha

coffeennicotine 0

What kind of person goes to the same greasy restaurant twice in one day anyway? That's your punishment for gluttony.

noName123456 0

"i ate contaminated food and nothing happend" not an FML

Haha aw shit, man.. That's funny though :P You should.. take Zicam? Prevent the illness before it happens? Haha.

pancakelover 0

Ok, this is totally disgusting... But I went and got Chinese food one time and it was shrimp fried rice. Well I was eating it and looked and noticed that there were two dead flies in it... I thought EWWW but ate it anyway, just to see what they tasted like... YUM!

poolshark 0

Roaches. (FYL for thinking that crunchy bite of lo mein was a water chestnut...)

Strictly speaking, "food contamination" can range from food being kept at a temperature under 140 degrees Fahrenheit to finding rat shit in the food. It's pretty broad, and if you didn't start feeling sick when you came back for another meal, then you're probably fine.

ffffmmmmlllll 0

i'm an english major, you'll have to excuse me, but you used a misplaced modifier: "I went for lunch at a Chinese restaurant near my home that I have never eaten at before" is saying that you've never ate at your home (near my home that i have never eaten at before). lol. sorry...did anyone else notice that?