By Proudlyintp - 13/08/2010 06:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went on a blind date for coffee. He was smart, good looking, and friendly. While we were talking about our respective families it became abundantly clear that I have heard these stories before. I realized that 6 months earlier I had been dumped by his brother after sleeping with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 978
You deserved it 34 347

proudlyintp tells us more.

I am the OP and am going to clarify the original post because in trying to keep to the letter limit, the tenses got confusing. I originally dated the brother "A" for a month and half. He has a very common last name. After we finally slept together he immediately went missing, which happened to be before I could meet a large portion of his family. Now 6 months later on a different blind date with brother "B" we were talking about respective families. Almost immediately the stories started to ring very familiar. He was telling a story about his brother who worked for him and it became abundantly clear that I had heard the same story only from a different perspective. Since there is a yuck factor with dating brothers and I am not really into creating family drama needlessly I am bowing out.

Top comments

You either live in an extremly small town, or just have the worst luck ever haha.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Ali_Br_fml 33

not sure if that's what op meant... I got that she slept with her bf & he dumped her right after... used 4 sex, or sucked in bed... & you wonder why so Many girls would just rather w8 till later to do it. Not worth all the drama, is it? Then you have 2 worry about stuff like that? Naw, not worth it yet.

ah, that would also be a possible situation. I dunno, I assumed it was her brother she slept with because her ex bf dumped her because of it. however, it could also be possible that the bf was not satisfied with the op. op really did not specify who "him" is. yeah, not worth the drama, lol.

You are getting this FML totally wrong, she is going on a blind date with her ex's brother. She was dating her ex 6 months ago. Her ex dumped her after they had sex. No brother involved. She basically got used. I highly doubt she had sex with the boy she's on a blind date with otherwise you'd think at least one of them would have recognised the other.

justmyluck1212 0

& ya came here 4 sympathy double YDI

infomaster09 0

and thats what you get for cheating on people you ****

msshaye 0

Hmmm... If I'm interpreting this correctly, you slept with this guy six months ago and it takes you his entire life's story for you to recognize him. He also didn't recognize you which should be a red flag. I don't say this very often, but, indeed, you deserve it...

No she slept with her ex who then dumped her. Six months later she happened to be on a blind date with her exes brother

Why do people think that the OP slept with the guy she was with on the date? She didn't cheat. It says that her ex-boyfriend dumped her after they had sex, meaning the ex-bf probably used her for sex. It's possible she never even met her ex-bf's family.

RedPillSucks 31

because the last sentence is unclear as to whether 'him' refers to the blind-date or his brother.

Off topic, but that's a really good profile picture.

Emys86 0

You people are idiots..over and over again it was explained and you're still confused! Get your damn helmets on before you hurt yourself!