By Proudlyintp - 13/08/2010 06:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went on a blind date for coffee. He was smart, good looking, and friendly. While we were talking about our respective families it became abundantly clear that I have heard these stories before. I realized that 6 months earlier I had been dumped by his brother after sleeping with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 978
You deserved it 34 347

proudlyintp tells us more.

I am the OP and am going to clarify the original post because in trying to keep to the letter limit, the tenses got confusing. I originally dated the brother "A" for a month and half. He has a very common last name. After we finally slept together he immediately went missing, which happened to be before I could meet a large portion of his family. Now 6 months later on a different blind date with brother "B" we were talking about respective families. Almost immediately the stories started to ring very familiar. He was telling a story about his brother who worked for him and it became abundantly clear that I had heard the same story only from a different perspective. Since there is a yuck factor with dating brothers and I am not really into creating family drama needlessly I am bowing out.

Top comments

You either live in an extremly small town, or just have the worst luck ever haha.

Comments

heyyy it's Wisconsin!!! after a while if you are still in the datin scene you will come across their father too on one of your dates ... screw them all together once before u move on to next family!

perdix 29

Start sleeping with this guy and maybe the brother will give you a second look. Then, you can have a backup in case this guy is out of town or has impotence issues. Or maybe a threesome!

dani_zombie 0

You should date this guy if he is serious and show his loser brother what he lost by dumping you.Either way just get revenge!!!

Ok, my understanding is that OP slept with her blind date's brother, not him. The ex was just using her for sex so he dumped her after. OP realized blind date was her ex's brother after she heard about his family (same family ad her ex). Let's hope you didn't meet the family already. If you did, this is going to be an awkward reunion.

infomaster09 0

no she was dating brother 1(im going to number then so it makes more sense), so while dating brother 1 she slept with brother 2, once brother 1 found out she slept with brother 2 he dumped her now she just went on a blind date with brother 2

lol who cares:) his brother is obviously a douchebag and he isn't... so give it a go and swe what happens:)

that's true^^ but I'm not sure cause OP didn't explain right. Cause it sounds like it can either be that or it sounds like, if she was going out with the dates brother and then he dumped her for having sex with the date (brother). It's messing with my head now o.0

hahahahahahaha your a fukin dumbasssss :p funny though

The brother dumped you, not him, so why FML!

The_good_times 0

Well, it's just a bad situation, first of all it's awkward for her because his brother banged her and left her and she'll prolly have to be around him if things get serious with this guy. Then there's the fact that I'm pretty sure most brothers don't want to be with/**** the girl that their brother ****** as well, or maybe that's just me. Plus the fact that if his brother used her for sex and dumped her it comes of like she was pretty easy.

Just b/c a girl is used for sex doesn't mean she's easy. For example, I used your mom for sex, and she was anything BUT easy. It took 4 roofies and a punch to the jaw!

The_good_times 0

Well, I just said it might seem like she is, not every girl that is used is easy, but from what I've seen most are pretty easy/stupid.